What?

Originally the idea came from a local radio station. They kept "The List", a list of phrases said during the week that stood on their own and were funny as hell. They were phrases that not only inspired giggles and snorts, but frequently prompted the question "what brought THAT up?" When playing on a messageboard I would frequently see something that would remind me of The List. Finally I broke down and started recording them. I've done this for about four years... five years? It's been a while. Lo and behold I'm noticing the same thing in the blog world. So why not? Let's have our quotables recorded!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quotes - June 27, 2010

Finding Fairytales    : my hair was no longer a cross between "stripper" and "big bird's" love child

Pajamas & Coffee    : emitted what can only be described as the type of piercing scream of a woman who has just learned she accidentally walked into church naked.

Barefoot Foodie    : I was entirely certain that I had squatted in the library, forgetting that I had a skirt on, showed everyone my underwear, possibly my Jesus flower, and this ophthalmologist person was the doctor in charge of either removing it, sewing it shut, or making it so I was never allowed to have babies or grow boobs.

Lyn Upside Down    : it's a long story involving an extremely high nerd factor

Salt Says    : The fact that your hand is on fire might be fascinating, but you need to put it out right away.

The Meanest Mom    : I always held my breath in hopes that behind a wall or underneath three layers of hideous bathroom tile we would find a stash of reindeer antlers or a petrified elf.

Alone With Cats    : my diary was an early exercise in plagiarism.

Yo Mama’s Blog    : So now I have office bathroom floor in my vagina.

Away We Go    : At last, at last, I will be able to see the nipple rings and tribal tattoos of my fellow Southern Marylanders all year long.

All A Bunch Of Momsense    : Gah, he’s cute. Even if he DOES have bugs in his ears.

Putting The FUN In DysFUNctional    : watched him jumping off the couch, pretending to be Buzz Lightyear, shouting "To infillity...AND BEHIND!"

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY COOL to be quoted! By someone other than my shrink. Heh. Kidding. Sort of....

    Thanks for being quotastic- it is so much fun reading all your quotes!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Great idea and thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete